I’m so so shocked! I only started my blog back in July and already I’ve discovered so many other lovely bloggers who support each other, encourage each other and it really helps you to stay motivated! Alexa is so supportive of my blog and I just want to thank her so much for nominating me! It’s a great way to connect with other bloggers so I hope you’ll go and show some love to all the bloggers I’ve nominated!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, with your own set of questions
- Tag your chosen 11 bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them as well!
Alexa’s 11 Questions For Me:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I’ve always been very creative and I find that when you’re going about your daily life you don’t always get a chance to express this. Brighton was also a HUGE influence for me to start this blog. I went there for the first time, saw everyone just being themselves and expressing it however they could and I thought, I can do that!
2. If you could be any animal which one would you be?
I would be a dolphin I think because when they dive through the water the view would be beautiful!
3. Favourite place to travel to?
Brighton for sure. I’ve fallen in love with it!
4. Pick 2 of your favourite bloggers and why?
Jessica Grimshaw – jessicagrimshaw.co.uk – Her posts are very honest, open and everyone can relate to them. She gives you great advice and I always feel better after reading them.
Hollie George – beautyandthebookshelves – Her blog posts are so up my street! She does really lovely makeup looks.
5. What is one great life lesson you’ve learnt?
This is something I’ve actually realised in the past few months. Only make the effort with people if they make the effort with you. For so long I was trying with people and just wasn’t getting anything in return.
6. Tea or coffee? and why?
Ahhh that’s hard! I’m gonna have to say tea because it always makes me feel happy and relaxed.
7. What show are you currently watching/into right now?
At the moment I’ve loving The Apprentice! It’s so funny but it’s so interesting seeing projects being created from start to finish.
8. Pick a great quality about yourself and why?
Ohh myy I’ve never thought about that. I guess kindness. Treating people well is so important.
9. What is one blogging tip you would give to other bloggers?
Don’t give up.
10. If money wasn’t a factor, what would you be doing right now?
Living in Brighton, sat on my balcony and looking at the sea.
11. What is something that makes you really happy? and why?
Having a bath. They’re so amazing and whenever I feel down or demotivated I always feel better after a bath.
My Nominated 11 Bloggers Are:
My 11 Questions For You Guys Are:
1. How do you motivate yourself?
2. Starbucks or Costa?
3. What’s your favourite thing about blogging? Why?
4. Which topic do you most enjoy writing about? Why?
5. What’s your favourite season? Why?
6. Favourite quote?
7. Happiest memory?
8. First blog post?
9. Besides blogging, do you have any hobbies?
10. What’s your Least favourite thing about blogging? Why?
11. Favourite film?
Make sure to tag me in your post so I can read them! 🙂
I really hope you enjoyed this post. I know it’s a little different to my usual but I just think this is such a lovely thing to do and brings so much support to fellow bloggers!
Thank you to everyone who takes time out to read my posts, it means so much! Hit the little follow button if you’d like to see more from me and i’ll see you in my next one.
Find me here: